Under Olympic Solidarity Program, Sports Administration Course was held
July 11, 2021
The Closing Ceremony of Nepal Olympic Committee’s 5 days virtual Sports Administration Course under the Olympic Solidarity Program in coordination with National Olympic Academy of Nepal was held today.
President of NOC Mr. Jeevan Ram Shrestha was the chief guest at the opening of the program where Chairman of the NOA of Nepal Mr. Dhruba Bahadur Pradhan was the keynote speaker.
34 participants participated in the program representing different National Federations. The Speakers were:
- Mr. Rabi Rajkarnikar, Coach Director, Member of NOA of Nepal
- Mr. Nilendra Raj Shrestha, Secretary General of NOC
- Mr. Sujan Lal Shrestha, Executive Secretary of NOC
- Dr. Saroj Krishna Shrestha, Chairman of Medical Commission of NOC
- Mrs. Jyoti RL Rana, Vice President of NOC and Chairman of Women and Sports Commission of NOC
- Ms. Romi Giri, Free Lancer
- Ms. Rita Prajapati, Secretary to Member Secretary of NOC
Today on the closing Ceremony of the program Vice President of NOC and Executive Director Mr. Chaturananda Rajvaidya was the chief guest and he handed over the Certificate to the participants.