Nepal Olympic Committee held a Virtual Executive Board Meeting chaired by President of NOC Honorable Jeevan Ram Shrestha on October 22, 2020. The following decisions were made unanimously.
- For the Tokyo Olympic preparation and participation a virtual (Chef De Mission) CDM meeting was held on October 12, 2020 where Executive Director of NOC Mr. Chaturananda Rajvaidya and Executive Secretary Mr. Sujan Lal Shrestha represented NOC. ED Mr. Rajvaidya reported that :
1. All the delegates participating in the Tokyo Olympic should have a negative PCR result 72 hours prior to reaching Tokyo, Japan.
2. International Olympic Committee is working on providing Vaccines (if it will be available) to all the delegates participating in the Tokyo Olympic.
- New NOC financial Rules and Staff rules were endorsed by EB meeting.
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) of NOC will be done virtually on 12th
November, 2020 ( Kartik 27, 2077).
National Sports Forum will be done on 29th
November, 2020 (Mangshir 14, 2077).
- The National Sports Associations responsible for the success of the 13th
South Asian Games will be awarded with letter of Appreciation on the upcoming AGM