- President of NOC
- Member of Kathmandu Metropolitan Council (KMC) from the local election on 1993, Ward-15 Chair Person (from 1993 to 1997)
- Member of Task force of the Kathmandu valley solid waste management formed by His Majesty the Government of Local Development Ministry on 1995.
- Member Secretary of the National Sport Council and 8th South Asian Federation Games Secretariat on 1996 and President of the Nepal Olympic Committee at same time.
- Member Secretary, National Sports Council and General Secretary of Nepal Olympic Committee (2007-2015)
- President of National Olympic Committee from 2015
- President of Nepal Ski Association
|Date of Birth
||30 Dec. 1965
|Place of Birth
||KTM Ward No. 15, Dallu Aawash, Raja Birendra Marga, House Number 740/10, Kathmandu, Nepal
||Res. 4278633 /Mobile 9851003760
||Nepali, English, Newari, Hindi
||Bachelor's Degree in Management
Founder President, Environment Protection and Education Awareness Center(NGO) (from 1991 to continue)
Members in Societies:
- Major contribution in acquiring and developing space for International Level Sports Infrastructure from HMG Nepal. i.e. present International Sports Complex of Satdobato, Lalitpur, Nepal)
- Major role to acquire grants for sports infrastructural development from the Government of the People’s Republic of China to National Sport Council. Presently existing International Swimming Pool and Shooting Range in Satdobato, and the up- grading the Dasharath Stadium at Tripuresor to an international standard are the major achievement from the Chinese grant.
- Developed the organizational management system in Sport Council Head Office.
- Developed welfare schemes for athletes such as athlete's pension, medal winners in the official games ( South Asian Games, ASIADs, and Olympic Games)
- Developed the three month training course (theory and practical) for Junior Coach of the Sport Council.
- Acquired mandate from SAARAC countries to Organized 8th SAF Games in Nepal
Member: Life Saver Society (LASSO, an organization for blood donors)
Patron: The Council of Community Health Services in Kathmandu, ward no.15
Member: Nepal Bhasha Manka Khala (Newari language preservation and development organization)